To celebrate puppies, March 23rd is National Puppy Day.
Go ahead, enrich your home with a blessed, little soul that will love you forever, warm you up at night, and entertain you every single day.
Those sweet, trusting eyes bore a hole into your heart and soul.
Please, try to adopt a puppy that needs a home desperately. Puppies that are not adopted from shelters are put down quickly, due to lack of resources and space.
Give them a try – our family has had much success with pound puppies.
Did you read the news story about Wall-e, the Twice Euthanized Terrier Puppy that actually lived through it? As far as we know, he is still up for adoption.
I hope you enjoyed this Terrier Puppy Info on Terrier Lover! Until next time…
Love Your Terrier,
P.S. If you’re getting a puppy, well, you’ll need a good way to Potty Train Your Puppy.
- Blind and Nearly Deaf, Elderly Boston Terrier Survives 13 Days Missing
- 3 Teacup Yorkshire Terriers Looking For A New Home
- TerrierLover.com Classifieds Launched
- Why We Had to Give Our Yorkshire Terrier Away
- Potty Training Your Terrier